Thursday, March 29, 2007

Two Week Hiatus

For a host of reasons, most of them personal but also the fact that I am not as caught up on the reading as I should be, I'm taking two weeks off from posting here. Things in my personal life are not horrific, but there is a lot going on that I may relate here at some point. I apologize if anyone is disappointed, but these things tend to happen to me from time to time. I hope to take the two weeks and come up with some new material for the site that will make up for the time off.

Thanks.

Michael

2 comments:

felgekarp said...

I'm sure everybody understands that you can't do this 24/7.

Michael Bailey said...

I do appreciate that. And I'm glad you're actually checking in regularly.

I have some things planned for the near future that should improve the site.